Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Back Yard Bird Treasure Hunt Has Ended.

Hello everyone! Thank you again for participating in the Treasure Hunt. We will have a second Treasure Hunt starting on June 22. It will be The Beautiful Flower Treasure Hunt.

There were eleven people who posted to my blog and who also posted at every other blog in the loop.

They were:

1. Remembrance
2. Brenda Thour
3. Mia
4 .MoonandStars
5. Judi Fitzpatrick
6. Janet
7. TheEye
8. Starmountaindreams
9. Jessie
10. Pinkglitterfae
11. Artistsuetaylor

Your name will go in the hat for every time you posted on my blog. Good luck!

The winner will be announced on Monday at 9:00 AM EST at my blog. Then, be sure to check all the other blogs in the loop to see if you won there. There were five blogs total in the loop.


MY REGULAR MONTHLY DRAWING: JUNE 15TH

In addition, I would like to remind all my FOLLOWERS the drawing for $10.00 gift certificate
to spend in my shop is also on Monday. So, keep posting through the week-end. You get one name in the hat for each DAY that you post to my blog.

Remember to sign up to follow me and then post. :) Good luck everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, This was a fun Hunt - looking forward to the next one, already have my flower pictures ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi marlene...It was fun. I am looking forward to the next one too. I have my photos ready too. I plan to get everything written up tomorrow.

    The pictures I took of my yard were taken with my new camera. I was dying to take a picture of something. A lot of studying involved....THE BOOKLET, ya' know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sorry, I thought you had posted to the my yard post. LOL

    ReplyDelete