Sunday, June 20, 2010

Welcome to Sunday Selections!

I would like to feature people here on my blog who are my blog followers as a way of saying thank-you.

I will start with Marlene Hawkins (lazyhawk) of Marlene's Musings as she is my most loyal follower.

In addition to that delightful fact, she is a wonderful artist.  I can say that with all honesty as I am an avid collector of her work.
Her Shop  should be on your list of places to visit. 

She sells aceos, other art, jewelry, and vintage items.  It a great place to browse.

Here are some of my favorites from each of her categories:

 Aceos
Other Art 
Jewelry 
Vintage Collectibles 

Be sure to come back next Sunday to see whose shop is featured. 

 

6 comments:

  1. Carole, What a wonderful surprise. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, I love Marlene's art!

    I just showed my mom a lot of your artwork, I especially love some of your needle felted pieces so had to show her your cockatoo and polar bears! lol

    And then had to go in your sold selections to show her, saw a few things that I hadn't seen before!

    Love this...
    http://www.etsy.com/transaction/8224747

    and this too!
    http://www.etsy.com/transaction/8768844

    Great Feature Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice, Carole =) Marlene, you have a great shop! I love your needle felting, too.

    This little guy just 'quacks' me up!
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/38202769/ooak-aceo-duck-vacation-winter-dawg-team?ref=v1_other_1

    ReplyDelete