Monday, June 21, 2010

Custom Work for Pendants

This pendant sold today which made me very happy. :)  I found it interesting that this person wanted originally a custom piece.  That got me thinking.


I am willing to do a custom pendant for you.  If you have an image you would like on a pendant, I would love to create a pendant for you.  I do have a Mac so not sure if that would be a problem.  I don't think it would be.  


Maybe you have a favorite photo or a piece of your art work you would like to wear around your neck.  Well, just kind of thinking........


Unfortunately, custom work would cost a bit more.  I could probably do it for around $15.00.


Any suggestions or input about this idea?

5 comments:

  1. Great Idea Carole, I assume you have that statement in your Shop description.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I do not have that in my shop yet. :) Just turning it over in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Heck yeah...do custom! Congratulations on the sale. :)

    ReplyDelete