Thursday, May 20, 2010
Thank you for Nominating me for the Life is Good Reward!
Marlene (Lazyhawk) of Marlene's Musings nominated me for this award. I had to answer six of her questions and then nominate 6 others to answer the six questions that I make up.
You can copy the image to your blog.
Here are my answers to Marlene's questions:
Here I go:
1. What is the one thing you have never done that you still want to do?
Well, this may surprise you but it is to see two old friends in particular. One was my boyfriend when I was 16 and 17 years old. Secondly, a girlfriend from the same age period. I know where one is but not the other.
2. What is your favorite way to relax?
My favorite way to relax is to travel.....even if it only to a local beach, for instance. But getting away is the key to me relaxing. But if I am not traveling and I am stuck at home then I would say it is to get together with some girlfriends and got out to lunch and then go shopping.
3. If you could have anything you wanted to eat with no negative effects like calories etc. what would you choose?
I would choose bread. In particular, I would choose French bread with a chocolate bar in the middle. It is wonderful!
4. Would you rather paint, draw, sew, quilt, write, take pictures?
Two of these choices would top my list. I am a published poet so I love to write and I would love to publish a novel someday. I love to take pictures is my second choice.
5. You are in the largest Boutique in the world and can pick one item free, what would you take home with you?
It would probably be a piece of jewelry, a pair of shoes, or a purse.
6. What is your dream vacation?
I would love to take a trip around the world with a man who loved to travel and who loved me with all of his heart and who would make the vacation one I would remember forever. But since that is never going to happen....LOL....I would travel with a friend to Australia and spend at least three months there.
My nominees are: (if you have already been nominated then just answer the questions for me....cause I am curious....:) You can answer here on my blog and then copy and paste your answers to your blog if you choose to accept the award.
Here are my questions for all of you.
1. What is your favorite fantasy?
2. Have you ever experienced anything in the supernatural realm....deja vu, premonitions, ghosts, or feel you experienced some kind of miracle....religious, spiritual, healthwise, etc.
3. If you were going to write a book, what would you write about?
4. Would you choose to live your life differently if you had the option of starting all over again? Or would you just stick with the life you have.
5. What is your number one item on your bucket list?
6. If you could meet someone, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you ask them?