Thursday, April 22, 2010

Friendship!

I have been thinking a lot about friendships lately. 
  I have had the opportunity lately to rediscover a friend I had not seen in 45 years.  It was like we were never apart.

In May I will be going to my reunion in Texas.  I am not even sure if anyone will be there that I know but I am hoping a connection will be made.  

I found another old friend and we have a trip in the works.


Maybe it is that I am getting older that these events mean so much to me.  Friends are a wonderful thing and I kind of feel like I appreciate them even more now.


Gather your friends around for it is important to appreciate each and every one of them.






1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are reconnecting with old friends. Hope you have a wonderful trip, and lots of fun at the reunion too!

    ReplyDelete