Monday, December 7, 2009

Rules for The Spirit of Christmas Treasure Hunt

Rules for the Treasure Hunt:

If you run into technical difficulties somewhere, please let us know. If someone has not posted yet, leave a post at their earlier post saying you are part of the Treasure Hunt and proceed to the next blog.




1)Hunt runs from Dec. 7th to Midnight on Dec. 11th. Winners will be Posted at each participating blog on Monday, Dec. 14th.


2) Comment at least once at each of the 6 blogs by Midnight Dec. 11th to be eligible to win at least 1 ACEO from each blog:


1. Carole (me)

2. Pam

3. Marlene
 

4. Kathy


5. Allie


3) You will get one entry for every comment made on each blog during the hunt.


Each Participating Blog will choose a winner, so you may win more than once.

I have posted six different sections where you can leave a comment.  If you were to post in all five that would equal six entries.



_________________________________________________________________
******Bonus Entries are optional at my blog:


1. Visit Rsully2sphotography shop and convo me with your favorite item: 2 additional entries


3. Visit Readingsully2 shop and convo me with your favorite item: 2 additional entries


Do not post on this Rules Section.  A name here will not count as an entry.

Proceed to the section:  #1 Christmas Decorations! 


This will be my last Treasure Hunt for awhile.  I need a little break.  I have so enjoyed doing this every month.  I have made a lot of friends and gained a lot of followers to my blog.  Thank you so much for your participation.  Carole






6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is exciting. I am dying to know, what is an ACEO?
    Thanks for entering my giveaway too.
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lily. An aceo is a miniature piece of art that measures 2.5 by 3.5 inches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house looks so festive. The aceos and folding cards look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Gallery...Are you all relocated now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm kind of late, the fun has already begun! I am off to catch up!

    ReplyDelete