Friday, September 18, 2009

Switching from PC to MAC!!!

To get to TREASURE HUNT click HERE.

I am afraid the switch has been a bit of a nightmare. Getting all of my PC stuff over to my Mac has been quite an ordeal. My friend RAY has been with me for 5 to 6 hours a day for a week. My husband is beginning to call him our "roomer." LOL

Oh my Gosh, if it was not for Ray this would not have happened. I am up and running and this Mac Pro is amazing. Ray has been drooling over it as he worked. I have to keep my towel handy to keep my machine dry. :)

Ask me if it was worth all of the hassle. I would have to say, "yes." Thank God I had Ray though. I can't imagine what this would have cost to hire someone with the knowledge that Ray has.

He is a great friend. Thanks, again, Ray.


3 comments:

  1. What a coincidence! I am planning to get a new computer and have been drooling over the Mac book and Mac Pro as well.

    Hurray for friends who know computers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juana. Amen to that. You won't regret your decision.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love my iMac! good luck.

    p.s. just got back from New Smyrna and had a great time. maybe next year I can look you up! we go every September.

    ReplyDelete