Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Premio MeMe Award
BEAUTIFUL FLOWER TREASURE HUNT
I wanted to thank Jessie for awarding me Premio MeMe Award.
The rules associated with this award are that I am to write seven little-known facts about myself, and then pass this award to seven of my fellow bloggers.
1. Taking up on something Jessie said, I love the reality stuff...not that I am proud of it but it is a kick. I love Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, The Bachelorette, and Big Brother. I don't know what I find fascinating about these....perhaps the interaction of people and how they think....the human nature aspect.
2. I collect cats, boxes, and miniatures of most anything. It is probably why I fell in love with ACEOs.
3. I danced a 12 hour marathon with my boyfriend when I was a teenager and took first place. At the time I lived in a two story house in Paris. The next morning my legs collapse on the first step coming down and slid all the way to the bottom on my kiester. LOL
4. I shook hands with President Kennedy when he came to Paris. That may have been why his death affected me so much.....but I grew up to be a Republican...LOL
5. Another love I have is looking at houses. I probably should have sold houses for a living. If there is an open house somewhere I will probably be there. :)
6. I spent two entire summers in Alaska. I loved every minute of it.
7. I danced on television when I was nine years old in Oklahoma City. I followed Zippo the Chimp. Remember him, anyone??? What an act to follow. :)
There you have it. Now for my seven choices:
1. A World of Moments-Mel
2. Pics and Poems-Dave
3. Every Photo Tells a Story
4. Allie Art Photography
5. Diane Clancy's Art Blog
6. Christy DeKoning
7. Under the Lindens