Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pet Peeves!

Today, I was driving through a small town in my area where they have just put in beautiful 10 feet wide bicycle paths which are paved. They are really nice and a lot of people have been enjoying them.

I look to my right and there is some guy riding his motorcycle down the bike path. There are signs everywhere that say, "NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES."

What are the chances that the guy was illiterate?


I am inviting all of you to comment and tell me what your pet peeves are. This should be fun.

8 comments:

  1. This should be interresting if not fun. My biggest Pet Peeve is drivers who never use their turn signals, and in my area that is a lot of people. I sometimes wonder if the car manufacturers have quit putting turn signals in cars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Marlene. That is a good one. I have to agree with you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Readingsully, This also happens often where I live. Motercyles, scooters, and sometimes it's even a car! The car is usually going slowly, but hey, it doesn't belong on the sidewalk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are kidding, Gallery. Wow. That is scary. Do they have signs up in Japan saying not to? Or is it just accepted there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in a hilly area and one of my bug pet peeves is when a driver pull out in front of you at the base of a hill and makes you brake hard to allow them the time to start to speed up...then you have to build up your momentum again...in our truck it's quite a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, Gail....that is the truth. Don't you just hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I can't believe they would do that.

    My biggest pet peeve is parents (or anyone supposed to be watching them) who leave their little (and I mean babies too) in their shopping carts, strollers or just standing alone and walk off shopping. Kids disappear so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't that the truth, Pam. That is so scary.

    ReplyDelete